Today Google has released the Android 2.3.4 update for Nexus One via OTA. The update is being rolled out over the air and you will get it soon the updateon your Nexus One. But if you are in hurry and want to try the new Google Android 2.3.4 on Nexus One. Than here is the which will help you to Download and Google Android 2.3.4 on Nexus One
Here is the guide to install Google Android 2.3.4 on Nexus One:-
- Download the update from Google’s servers and save it on your desktop.
- Change the file name to “update.zip.”
- Copy the file to the root directory of your microSD card.
- Turn off your Nexus One.
- Hold the trackball and press the power button to turn on the phone.
- When you see a white screen with three Androids on skateboards use the volume buttons to move up and down. Choose “bootloader” and then press the power button.
- On the next screen choose “recovery.”
- The phone should reboot and show you an exclamation point inside a triangle.
- Press the power button and volume up button at the same time.
- Use the trackball to select “Apply sdcard:update.zip.”
- Once the update has been applied, choose “reboot system now.”